Tuesday 15 March 2016

On the Road in Vietnam

 I was snapping pictures from the bus. I didn't always get what I focused on. This is part of the Mekong River, I think. The Mekong is a very long and well-known river than runs through Laos, Thailand and Vietnam.
 This made me laugh out loud. A couple is bringing home a chicken for dinner. But, it has poked its head out of the plastic bag and is enjoying the breeze from the ride to its death. It's as though this was its last wish... to ride a motor cycle and feel the breeze in its feathers!

 an orchard of trees
 The farmers pile up hay or something into these bulbous piles. I guess it's food for the animals.
 Sheets laid out on the ground to dry stuff...
Trees with low-rising mountains in the background.





 A typical little farm house with lots of ducks in front.
 I guess these are rice paddy fields...




 A peaceful pastoral scene.


I saw many homes like this one. Such a simple, uncomplicated life with everything you need.






No comments:

Post a Comment