Sunday 3 February 2013

Travel Agencies in Kampar

Here's a map for my Western friends. The land on the right is Malaysia and the islands on the left are Indonesia. You can get an idea of how close Indonesia is. Thailand is on the other side of that squiggly yellow line at the top.

So, today, I went looking for a travel agency in Old Town Kampar. I rode my bike up and down a lot of streets and walked my bike up stairs and down stairs past the shops, searching for anything that looked like it might be selling airline tickets. After a while, I stumbled on an Air Asia sign in a teensy shop window. There was an "OPEN" sign in the window. So, I got off my bike. The shop was closed! Bummer.

When I got home, I went online to search for a travel agency in Kampar, but the "Yellow Pages" and "Business Directories" would only come up with other cities in Perak. Apparently, there are travel agencies in Kampar. YOU JUST CAN'T FIND THEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment