Monday 14 January 2013

For Your Shopping Pleasure...


Child mannequins looking pretty wild.

I have no idea what that sign says.
 Shopping is just too much work! You have to dig your way through ALL THIS STUFF everywhere! And
then suddenly, you're almost right on top of a whole table of delicate china dishes that nearly crashes to the floor as you pass by.
 These will only fit if you are a Thai-sized girl. ...you know, or a twelve-year old girl from the West...




 These lovely school girls were a bit shy, but let me take their picture because I told them I was doing an article on tourism in Thailand and was taking pictures of Thai people and ...they believed me...




 Shops and houses along one of the filthy clongs. The wall at the bottom of the pic goes into the water


                                          A Buddhist monk doing what Buddhist monks do...









No comments:

Post a Comment