Friday 16 October 2015

ALARM CLOCK BIRD

This morning, bright and early, I was rudely awakened with this wooping that sounded like a big bird right in my bedroom. I told him to shut up and went back to sleep. Moments later, he DID IT AGAIN. So loud!

Oh, man! Cut it out! Are you serious?

Eventually, with all his persistence he got me out of bed. Turns out he was sitting right on my window sill on the outside window sill and just looking right in the window like as if he wanted to make friends.

Well, he was just so gorgeous I had to take his picture. But I dared not open the window cuz he was right on top of the bottom edge.



 He just kept parading up and down the outside window ledge, swelling up his neck and bellowing out this whistle. Funny guy. SHUT UP! COME ON! It's actually not a pretty sound at all.





But he is a pretty bird. A bird with attitude. And I'll bet you money that he's going to show up on my window ledge again tomorrow morning at the crack of dawn. He's been at his bellowing thing all day but he may be sleeping as I post this. Little bugger.




No comments:

Post a Comment