Tuesday 30 April 2024

GLOBE-TROTTER PRIORITIES

https://mybareway.com?sca_ref=6070610.IhLNwGBqrC 


I have found that one of my biggest expenses is shoes. It's not that I spend a huge amount on shoes. It's just that I rarely spend money on myself unnecessarily and when I do, I get the cheapest, most practical stuff I can find. I'm bad that way.

Traveling has been my life since 1972. I usually stay six months at a time in any given country. I don't own a car and I don't have a license, so I do a LOT of walking.

I used to be bound to wearing sandals in countries like Thailand or Malaysia where it seemed ridiculous to put on an extra layer like a layer of socks on one's feet. However, over the years of living in tropical countries, I started to wear lightweight running shoes with cotton socks. Of course, whenever you enter someone's house or church, one must remove all footwear and go BAREFOOT.

Going barefoot in public or even with family is a little humbling. I started painting my toe nails because I felt a bit self-conscious about people looking at my imperfect toes. And it doesn't hurt to get a nice tan on one's feet for these occasions.

But what if you could FEEL like you're going barefoot WHILE WEARING SHOES? What if someone invented a pair of shoes SO COMFORTABLE you felt like you were wearing nothing on your feet? 

Bareway has come out with some shoes I think you should try out. You can check them out below. I'm unabashedly promoting them and I hope you click on the link and BUY A PAIR for the great walking weather that we are approaching now! (Be sure to check out the measurement chart so you get a good fit. The sizes are a bit different.)

https://mybareway.com?sca_ref=6070610.IhLNwGBqrC



No comments:

Post a Comment