Thursday 31 December 2015

Around Chiangrai


This is the nice restaurant next to my guest house. It's got great ambiance and aesthetics and all that...

 It's called "Melt in Your Mouth". They have put up dozens of signs directing cars to it and that's how I find my way home on my bike. Just follow the yellow "Melt" signs.


 I'm going to have my coffee upstairs next time because it's a great view of the river from up there.





                                 A river flows by it and lots of motorized long boats.






            This is the entrance of the restaurant. I kinda went nuts with the picture taking.





 The house next door to where I'm staying in the guest house. I just think it's so cute. But, mostly I love the trees.




 This is the guest house I've been staying at for the past week or so. The yellow sign says: "Ps Guest House". It's not really a guest house anymore but more like a rental.


  

My long-handled orange bike. It has two speeds: slow and slower. I shouldn't complain though because, since I've been using it, my thighs have gotten in much better shape.



                                                 The Kok River in Chiangrai


 A lovely walkway along the river. This time of year, Thais from Bangkok come up north to get out of the heat and enjoy the cooler weather we enjoy in the north of Thailand. New Year's Eve is very crowded out in the restaurants and pubs with all the tourists these days.





                           There are so many varieties of palm trees and I love 'em all!

No comments:

Post a Comment